Sunday, March 26, 2006

B.P.R.D. Plague of Frogs by Mike Mignola and Guy Davis

B.P.R.D. Plague of Frogs
by Mike Mignola and Guy Davis
ISBN 1593072880

Image hosting by Photobucket

When Hellboy dropped out of the Hellboy comics I was more than a little skeptical. But the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense carries on. This is the third in the BPRD series, and even without Hellboy it's a good story. If you aren't much of a graphic novel reader the Hellboy series makes a great starting point. It's a fast fun series with well developed characters and a good story behind it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a guy... pretty boring over all. Nothing all that special. Frustrated and growing older (I've hit 30, but i think i'm in denial). I work a job, middle management I guess. We are always broke though. Got a wife, and a daughter, love them both more than i've ever found the words to express. I go to church, sometimes. I bike to work, if i get up on time. I like the rain, always. But I have this nagging feeling that there should be more to life than this...